Calling all Insomniacs!

I can’t sleep.
I am tired. so very very tired, but my brain is sprinting like some obsessed insane and very fit athlete..which is more than i can say for the rest of me.


Yes I know I drink Caffeine and consume Theobromine, but even when I do not indulge in life’s coffee and chocolate pleasures and stick instead to consuming vats of herbal relaxing teas and eating light sleep assisting evening meals, i still have a hyperactive brain.


 I am happy that my brain is active and quick, it is great during the day when I am at work, or at home painting/drawing,  making jewellery, or sewing … but..at night.. when the pets and the husband are all snuggled into their beds and are SNORING .. it would be really kind of pleasant to be able to join them in this somnolent activity.. and get some SLEEP!


These days I average maybe 3 to 4 hours a night sleep,. That would be fine if I could function properly on so little regenerative rest, but I cannot!  I am sure I am become increasingly more eccentric and my conversations frequently more absurd as the sleep deprivation takes hold!  


As I do not converse with many people, I am unable to test my hypothesis in regards to my insane ramblings, however if anyone was willing to attempt to hold a conversation with me, I believe my hypothesis is sound, and they will find themselves momentarily stunned at my lack of coherent sensible adult conversation!!!!


I know why I cannot sleep.  I have been very busy with work, and things at work have stressed me… meeting new colleagues, and having to socially interact, has caused me some issues I admit… but seriously… need..sleep.


I have been wandering the house way past the witching hour like a crazed ghoul.


Any batlings out there up to entertaining me while I cannot sleep???  Or is every other human in this hemisphere happily ensconced in their sleeping places, blissfully dreaming of whatever people blissfully dream about?


I am a very tired, slightly unhinged, desperately needing sleep Goth!


sighh… where’s that chocolate…..


............................................................................................................... Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ...Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation