Inspired by cats

"A cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world."
- Irish Legend




Inspired by Felis Cattus:
Cat Sketch
using Indian ink and thick cartridge Here is a sketch i have dabbled with as a preliminary to a painting.
Bastet Necklace
Using a decoupage technique i have set an image of Bastet into a metal base and covered it in resin to magnify and protect the picture. I have attached glass crackle beads to the outside of the pendant and used similar beads on the chain.
aceo abstract cat eyes <KENOX S860  / Samsung S860>
Cat Button Bracelet
I have conjured up this bracelet, out of non matching buttons I own,  and cat embellishments, attached to a metal base.
Cat Necklace
This necklace is based on a cat character I have created..which in turn, just to confuse you , is based on two real cats I have had the pleasure to have in my life!
cat1 phoenix necklace1


 An ACEO I have sketched of a cat in Favist style

And abstract cat ACEO

...............................................................................................................
Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ...Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat

2 comments:

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation