PINTEREST: anyone 'pin'?

I have a Pinterest account, I use it mainly for myself, to collect images, ideas, and sites that I find interesting, and that I can then go back to look at them when I want to, knowing that I can find them all again by going through my Pinterest boards.



I have heard that some people use Pinterest to promote their shops, crafts, and websites; I think this is a great idea as cross promoting through a variety of media will increase the exposure to the shop/whatever.

Who out in the Blogosphere uses Pinterest? 
What do you use it for?
What are the links to your boards so I can follow them?

Feel free to post your board information in the comments so I can follow them!






............................................................................................................... Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat ...Please visit me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat handcrafted gothic goodies at bargain prices. see me on etsy! www.etsy.com/shop/empressbat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to add your comments - please note comments will only be visible after moderation